Well, it looks like a lot of you are planning ahead for 2012!
We’re way ahead of our typical bookings at this time of year, so we thought we’d give you a quick update on which weeks have available space at Alaska West and BC West during the summer of 2012. As you can see, most of our weeks are sold out but we still have quality space available – so if you’re thinking about planning a trip, soon would be wise.
- June 22 – 29. Yep, right smack in the middle of our peak king fishing we have 2 spots available that each combine 3 days of chasing Kanektok kings with 3 days of incredible trout fishing on the Arolik.
- July 6 – 13. Spey instruction, king salmon fishing, great mousing for trout, and more chums and sockeye than you can shake a stick at!
- August 3 – 10. Amazingly, one of our prime weeks for producing ludicrous numbers of silvers has a good chunk of rods available. This is as good as silver salmon fishing gets, anywhere, any time.
- August 24 – 31. Late August combines excellent silver salmon fishing with ‘trophy hunting’ for big fat rainbow trout.
- June 16 – 23. Join Brian Niska for spey casting instruction and the pursuit of Dean River chinook salmon – the baddest fish in fresh water. Are you up for it?
- July 7 – 14. Chase Dean steelhead both above and below the Canyon, and hook some bad-ass chinooks in the process.
- August 25 – September 2. Bring your dry line this week – you’ll use it above the canyon early in the week. Later in the week you’ll head back down to the lower river looking for cohos, and big, late buck steelhead.
If any of those trips sounds good, you should drop us a line. We’d love to take you fishing in 2012, and we’d hate for you to miss out.