Rates and Booking
We often hear from our guests that Andros South is a tremendous value in the world of bonefishing lodges. Once you’ve come to experience the fishing and hospitality here on South Andros, we think you’ll agree.
We offer trips of any length, starting with 3 nights and 2 days of fishing for $1725.
Our rates for week-long trips vary depending on the season.
- October through December, 2012: $3,350 per angler for 7 nights and 6 full days of fishing.
- January through June, 2013: $4,375 per angler for 7 nights and 6 full days of fishing.
Here’s our pricing for shorter trips.
- 3 nights / 2 fishing days: $1725
- 4 nights / 3 fishing days: $2410
- 5 nights / 4 fishing days: $3065
- 6 nights / 5 fishing days: $3725
- 3 nights / 2 fishing days: $1845
- 4 nights / 3 fishing days: $2565
- 5 nights / 4 fishing days: $3265
- 6 nights / 5 fishing days: $3945
- 7 nights / 6 fishing days: $4635
Non-anglers join us at the lodge for $325/day.
Our trip options are very flexible – please contact us if you’d like pricing for a trip that’s not listed here.
Our pricing includes an awful lot!
- Guided fishing with two anglers per boat
- Single-occupancy lodging
- All meals including alcohol
- Loaner fly and spinning tackle
- Terminal tackle and flies
- Transfers between the Congo Town airport on South Andros and our lodge
Singles who are willing to share a boat with another guest are welcome to book with us at no additional charge. All lodging is single-occupancy.
Reschedule for Any Reason
- For any trip booked at Andros South, you can reschedule your trip, for any reason, with 7 or more days’ notice, for any time within a year, subject to availability.
- We do not charge a penalty for rescheduling your trip. As long as you give us 7 days’ notice, we will book you in any available week within the next year.
- If you reschedule into a week that is more expensive than the week you originally booked, you must pay the difference between your original week and your new week.
- Within 7 days of your trip, rescheduling is not allowed and refunds are not given.
- You’re responsible for all charges related to rescheduling your trip, including but not limited to airline change fees and fare changes, hotel charges, etc.
Our 2012-2013 season runs from October 13th, 2012 to June 4th, 2013. If you’re interested in booking on specific dates you’ll want to contact us well in advance.
Global Rescue coverage is optional and not included in our published pricing.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your trip to Andros South. To request a quote from Seven Corners, our travel insurance partner, click here.
Please contact us to book your next adventure here at Andros South.
If you’ve booked a trip with us and would like to make a payment via PayPal, click here.