Our little blog turned 1 year old last week. We figured that this was a great opportunity to look back at which of our posts were read the most in our first year.
Some are content-rich, and others are, frankly, a little bit surprising to have on the list. Have a look for yourself!
Our 10 Most Popular Posts Of Our First Year
- King Rig Roundup – A summary of the spey rigs used by expert anglers when chasing kings at Alaska West.
- Steelhead Rig Roundup – Same story, only these are used for steelhead at BC West.
- All About Spey Fishing – Notice a pattern here? An overview of every post we’ve written about spey fishing.
- Steelhead In Low Water – 5 Tips – Pretty self-explanatory – what to do when the water’s low.
- Taking The Perfect Hero Shot – 13 Tips – Cameron Miller helps us capture the moment.
- Bead Fishing For Rainbow Trout – How to chase Mr. Rainbow with a bead.
- 10 Ways To Justify Your Fishing Trip – If you need help convincing your spouse that you must take that next trip, this one’s for you.
- Alaska Guidespeak Glossary – A not-so-serious primer on how to understand your Alaska fishing guide.
- Shore Lunch – All about fresh salmon, cooked on the river in Alaska. Yes, this is #9 out of 368, and we have no idea why.
- Camp Dogs – This one’s easy to understand – everybody loves camp dogs.