A lot of great pictures get taken at our lodges, but half the time we never get to see them! We’re trying hard to change that.
If you’ve visited one or more of our lodges, head over to our Facebook page, become a Fan and post some photos from your trip. On Monday, March 8th we’ll pick our favorite picture posted by a Fan from the period between now and March 7th, and the winner will receive the Simms jacket of their choice.
How Do I Post Pictures on Facebook?
- You need to be logged in with a Facebook account.
- To become a Fan of Deneki Outdoors, just go to this page and click the ‘Become a Fan’ button to the right of where it says Deneki Outdoors at the top.
- To post your photos, go to the tab that says ‘Wall’, go to the field at the top that says ‘Write something…’, type in a description of the photo, and then click the button for Photo to the right of where it says ‘Attach’. It’s easier than it sounds, really.
The Fine Print
- Pictures need to be taken at one of our lodges. For those of you who haven’t fished with us yet, sorry – you’ll have to get in on the next round.
- To be eligible, you need to post a picture on our Facebook page, and also be a Fan of Deneki Outdoors on Facebook.
- By posting a photo to our Facebook page, you’re agreeing that we can use that photo online, even if you don’t win. Don’t worry, we’ll give you credit any time we use your photo.
- On March 8th we’ll pick our favorite photo, and whoever posted that photo will get to pick anything from this page, which we’ll send to them at no charge.
- The criterion for the winning photo will be: which ever one we like best. Sure, it might be a hero shot of the most awesome silver, steelhead, bonefish or brown we’ve ever seen. It might be a scenic shot, or a picture of folks having fun around the lodge. Who knows?
- You can submit as many photos as you want.
Have at it. Our guests are a creative bunch, and we can’t wait to see what you come up with.