Pictured above is an ‘angler house’ at Alaska West. This is where our guests stay when they spend a week fishing with us.
Is it a tent? Is it a cabin? We don’t know, so we call them ‘tent cabins’.
Here are some things to like about our tent cabins.
- Daily housekeeping – they’re really clean.
- Real beds! Real sheets! Real comforters!
- Super-warm heaters capable of producing your own personal sauna.
- Plenty roomy for 2 people.
- You get to tell your friends back home that you ‘spent the week in a tent in the Alaskan bush’.