Here at Deneki Outdoors we’re really lucky to get to fish all the time in four of the most incredible fisheries in the world.
In fact, we’ve got a lot of things to be thankful for. Here are the first 10 that came to mind.
- The fact that bonefish on South Andros tail, a lot.
- The chance to fish with our families.
- The electric grab of a Dean River steelhead.
- The reassuring rumble of a 40 horse Yamaha outboard.
- The fun of watching a buddy land a great fish.
- The tendency of Kanektok and Arolik rainbows to eat mouse flies.
- Cantaria beetles, and the fish that eat them.
- ‘Cuda fishin’.
- The feeling of ‘hitting’ a great spey cast.
- The joy of catching a fish on a good friend’s fly.
What in the world of fishing are you thankful for? Leave us a comment and let us know!