Ho ho ho!
Today’s topic is simple – 10 fly fishing gift ideas from $20 to $120. Have at it!
- Abel Nippers Yes, $50 nippers. They’re really nice and make a fantastic gift.
- Simms Patch Fly Box. It’s a little fly box that velcroes on to the fly patch on your jacket. Cool idea.
- The Little Red Book of Fly Fishing. You’ve seen lots of tips from it here. The actual book is a great gift.
- Simms Large Mouth Water Bottle. Hang it off a stocking. Keep them hydrated.
- Trout M-Clip. Definitely in the ‘for the angler who has everything’ category.
- Sage Humidor. Our one repeat from last year’s list, because we think it’s cool.
- Zeiss Lens Cloths. Super handy on the river or on the flats, and a great inexpensive stocking stuffer.
- Filson Bridle Leather Flask. One of the nicest flasks you can buy.
- Simms Wheatley Fly Box. Wheatley boxes are really cool, and everybody loves Simms. Who can’t use another nice fly box?
- Really Cool Bonefish T-Shirt by Ed Hepp. It’s an awesome design…and it comes from our online store!