Thinking about planning a bonefishing trip but don’t have your schedule 100% locked in yet?
Worried about huge cold fronts during the fall and winter (we’re not, but that’s beside the point)?
Well this might be a perfect time for a reminder about our ridiculous rescheduling policy at Andros South! It’s pretty unique as far as we know, and it’s designed to make planning your bonefishing trip that much easier.
Reschedule for Any Reason
- For any trip booked at Andros South, you can reschedule, for any reason, with 7 or more days’ notice, for any time within the current season, subject to availability.
- We do not charge a penalty for rescheduling your trip. As long as you give us 7 days’ notice, we will book you in any available week within the next year.
- If you reschedule into a week that is more expensive than the week you originally booked, you must pay the difference between your original week and your new week.
- Within 7 days of your trip, rescheduling is not allowed and refunds are not given.
- You’re responsible for all charges related to rescheduling your trip, including but not limited to airline change fees and fare changes, hotel charges, etc.
Special Fall Pricing Reminder
While we’re at it, we’ll also remind you about our new fall pricing special at Andros South. From October through December, a 7 night / 6 day trip at Andros South costs $3250 – a $700 savings from our normal spring pricing. That price includes single occupancy lodging, transfers on the island, all drinks including beer, wine and liquor, and of course all food and guided fishing with two anglers per boat. Wow! The best bonefishing on the planet doesn’t hurt either.
Now’s the time. Get that trip on the books.