Our fall season at Andros South starts a week from Saturday! Man, are we fired up to get back out on the flats.
Since we know a lot of you are planning fall bonefishing trips, we figured we’d assemble a little list of articles that will help you prepare.
- Casting Practice. Just do it – seriously. Just a few minutes a day.
- Your Quiver for South Andros. Which rods to bring.
- Packing for Your Day of Bonefishing. Which stuff to put where.
- 5 Favorite Flies for Bonefish. Buy ’em or tie ’em.
- Making Good Bonefish Leaders. Tie some of these up too.
If you’re in the ‘thinking about it but haven’t booked it yet’ stage, we’d love to hear from you!