Last week we started our end-of-the-year series on our top posts of 2011 with a rundown of the most popular posts about bonefishing on our blog.
Today we continue with the posts about trout fishing that you folks read the most.
Before we start with the list, we should point out that we added an All About Rainbow Trout page to our site that lists all our posts about trout, ever (not just from 2011), in a nicely categorized format. Have a look if you haven’t already!
And now, on with…
Our Most Popular Trout Fishing Posts of 2011
- Sculpin Fishing from Alaska to Chile. Trevor Covich drops all kinds of knowledge on fishing sculpin patterns.
- 5 Favorite Trout Flies for Alaska. A handful that work good.
- 5 Ways to Catch More Rainbow Trout. On mending, flesh flies, couch water and more.
- JEB Hall’s Rodent Rig. All the detail you need to fish a mouse like JEB.
- Boondoggin’ for Rainbows. Bryan Burke gives tips on a good way to catch big ones.
- Just Another Slab of a Rainbow Trout. A cool picture of a fat fish.
- When to Go Fishing in Alaska. The good news – trout fishing is almost always good.
- Rainbows in Snags. A tough situation, and one suggestion.
- JEB Hall’s Sculpin Rig. He’s back! How JEB rigs up and fishes sculpin patterns.
- Really Rad Rainbows. Just 5 pictures of cool fish.