We are really lucky to have over 100 great guests posts on our blog. Folks ranging from full-time writers to everyday anglers to cutting edge industry icons have been nice enough to write for us, and that’s pretty humbling.
Today we give you the guests posts on our blog that have been viewed the most, of all time.
Want to see yourself on this list? We obviously love running guest posts – drop us a line if you’d like to write something for us.
Our Most Popular Guest Posts
- The Intruder. Jerry French tells us all about the origins of a new category of fly for steelhead and salmon.
- Polyleaders. Charles St. Pierre schools us up on polyleaders – the what, the why and the how.
- Veverka’s Mantis Shrimp. Bob Veverka gives us some background on, and the recipe for his iconic flats fly.
- Mr. Hankey. Jeff Hickman gives us some background on, and the recipe for his iconic mouse fly. Hmmm….
- Casting in the Wind. Bruce Chard lays down the basics.
- Airflo Skagit Compact – from the Source. Tom Larimer educates us on the extremely popular head he helped design.
- When it All Comes Together. Dec Hogan relates some lessons from a memorable day at Alaska West.
- Talking Salmon to a Steelheader. Jason Koertge on how anadromous fish are different.
- Sinktip Selection Through a King Season. George Cook discusses which tips to use at which time of year.
- It’s All About the Sweep. Brian Niska with the most popular in his spey tip series.
Wow, what an incredible lineup of contributors. We’re really grateful!