There’s no denying it – when you’re out on the water, you can have a very big impact on your fishing partner’s pysche and/or karma.
Here are 6 things that, in our opinion, you should never say to your fishing partner.
Never Say This to Your Fishing Partner
- “I wouldn’t fish that fly, but sure – give it a go.”
- [On a flat with partner on the bow, fish approaching] “That’s the biggest tarpon/permit/bonefish I’ve ever seen in my life.”
- “Man it’s relaxing out here, but aren’t you worried about that big meeting tomorrow?”
- [Immediately after the loss of a fish] “That’s the biggest fish I’ve ever seen in my life.”
- “That knot looks a little funky, but I wouldn’t worry about it.”
- “Hey, wanna split this banana?”
OK, you all fish a lot and we know you’ve heard some gems out there. You can probably even top our top 6. What’s the worst thing you’ve heard from your fishing partner? Leave us a comment and let us know!