We’re often surprised about the stuff that folks are surprised to learn about Andros South!
So, today we present you with…
5 Things You Might Not Know About Andros South
- We wade a lot. Unlike other parts of Andros Island, South Andros has tons of shallow, hard-bottom flats. We do a lot of wading.
- Travel is really easy. There are daily direct flights from Fort Lauderdale, and twice-daily flights from Nassau, and…
- Our packages are really flexible. You can come for any length of time, starting on any day. That combined with point #2 makes shorter trips a great possibility. Weekend trip from the East Coast, anyone?
- You don’t have to be a great caster. Yes, great casters catch more fish, but we have so many fish and so many easy shots that everybody has lots of opportunities, and everybody catches fish – even guests who have literally never fished before.
- You get your own room. Our whole program is built around single-occupancy lodging – no more Snoring Roommate Syndrome. Yes, we do have rooms for you couples out there too.