Yep, it’s that time of year! Get a jump on your holiday shopping with our handy list of gifts for the fly angler.
Holiday Gifts for Fly Anglers
- ECHO Gecko Kids’ Rod. You should buy a young relative their first fly rod!
- Abel Nippers. We still say these are a great gift, because everybody wants a pair but lots of people won’t buy them for themselves.
- Simms Wheatley Fly Box. Wheatley boxes are really cool, and everybody loves Simms. Who can’t use another nice fly box?
- Zeiss Lens Cloths. Super handy on the river or on the flats, and a great inexpensive stocking stuffer.
- Filson Leather and Steel Hip Flask. If the angler in your life might appreciate a good flask, he or she will really appreciate this one.
- Rainbow Trout Print by Ed Novinsky. It’s a beautiful print from a friend of ours, and it comes from our online store.
- Really Cool Bonefish T-Shirt by Ed Hepp. It’s an awesome design…and it comes from our online store!
- Simms Large Mouth Water Bottle. Hang it off a stocking. Keep them hydrated.
- Sage ONE Humidor. Very practical for a day on the water with cigars – and it features Konnetic Technology (not really).
- Fishpond Boxed Fishing Note Cards. Classy, and now they have no excuse not to send you a thank you note.
We should probably include our FTC Disclosure.