In our never-ending quest to provide you with useful fishing tips, we’ve tried a whole bunch of different formats to communicate ways you can fish better and have more fun doing it. Bulleted lists, eloquent prose (ahem), videos, photo illustrations – we’ve tried it all.
We’ve also told you what to do by telling you not what to do! Here are some posts in which we do just that.
Don’t Do These Things
- 5 Ways to Blow a Shot at a Bonefish. Looking for flats embarrassment? Read on.
- 10 Simple Ways to Break Your Fly Rod. Death to fancy gear!
- 5 Mistakes Fighting Big Fish. How to lose the fish of a lifetime.
- Don’t Wear a Red Shirt. Scaring Bonefish 101.
- How to Not Land a Steelhead. You didn’t want the hero shot anyway, right?
- Things Never to Say to Your Fishing Partner. It’s awesome fishing when your buddy’s mad!