We continue our end-of-the-year/beginning-of-the-year series on the best posts of 2012 with a list of the 7 best posts about trout fishing we wrote in 2012 – according to what you guys read, that is.
Two handers and trout seemed to be a bit of a thing in 2012…
Best Trout Fishing Posts of 2012
- Michael White’s Trout Switch Rig. Whitey’s little two-hander for big trout.
- Rainbow Trout Rig Roundup. The big rig post – what the experts fishing when they’re trout fishing in Alaska.
- Spey and Switch Fishing for Trout – An Update. In which we give an updated State of the Union on two-handers for trout.
- Two Handers in Colorado? A guest post by Ty Clifton on that very topic.
- Western Alaska Trout Lifecycles. Really interesting article by actual fisheries biologist and Alaska West angler Brian Morrison.
- 4 Tips for Trout Fishing in Side Channels. Some of our titles are pretty self explanatory.
- Late August Fishing in Alaska. A little photo gallery full of pictures of fat rainbows.