You’ve seen plenty of top ten lists of our own posts here on our site, but today we’re turning things around a little bit.
We’re lucky to get visits via referrals from a bunch of quality sites focused on fly fishing. We thought we’d list the top ten fishing sites that send us visitors, and tell you just a little bit about each.
Top Ten Referrers to Our Site
- speypages.com – The internet’s best resource in fishing with two-handed rods. Their forum is extremely active and helpful.
- MidCurrent – You’ve been here, right? A huge resource with how-to articles, gear reviews and daily updates on all things fly fishing.
- Bonefish on the Brain – Bjorn has put together a great site totally focused on bonefish and flats fishing.
- Gink and Gasoline – Our friends Louis Cahill and Kent Klewein crank out a mind-boggling amount of fantastic content – lots of meaty tips and great photos.
- Chucking Line and Chasing Tail – Josh Mills writes about “fly fishing, bird hunting and general life craziness”. That description is a good one. He particularly likes steelhead.
- Evolution Anglers – Writing about mostly trout and steelhead from Twin Bridges, MT.
- Moldy Chum – You’ve been here, right? A handful of new posts every single day. Fun!
- Kiene’s Fly Shop – A quality shop in Sacremento, CA with a very active forum.
- Red Shed Fly Shop – Another gold mine for folks into spey fishing. Visiting Poppy’s shop on the Clearwater is a full-on pilgrimage.
- Dudewater – Super high quality writing with some of the best fishing reports you’ll read.