We’ve been doing the blogging thing for a while. Most of you folks have found us pretty recently (thanks for reading our blog!), so every once in a while we like to direct you to some posts that are kind of, well, old.
Today we present to you the most popular posts on our blog during the ancient year of 2010.
Pro Tip: The fish don’t know it’s 2013.
Top Deneki Blog Posts of 2010
- 5 Favorite Bonefish Flies for South Andros Island. Some of the stuff we use down here is a little different – here’s what we like.
- King Rig Roundup. What the experts use when they’re fishing for king salmon at Alaska West.
- Steelhead Rig Roundup. These were popular in 2010! The experts again, this time on the Dean River, chasing steelhead.
- Spey Lines for Switch Rods. How to cut a spey line for your shorter two-hander. These days we just fish lines like the Airflo Skagit Switch.
- Bead Fishing for Rainbow Trout. Everything you ever wanted to know!
- Making T-14 Tips. How to cut them, make loops on them, etc. These days we spend more time fishing tips like the Rio MOW Tips.
- Dean River Steelhead Flies – 5 Favorites. Some choices for fooling the best kind of steelhead.
- The Intruder. Really cool detailed information about this revolutionary fly from one of its fathers.
- Spey Casting Tips – Anchor Placement. Our most popular video ever – Tom Larimer dishes knowledge.
- Switch Rods – Why You Should Try One. It’s obvious to most of us now, but this was back in the Dark Ages.