Your friends here at Deneki Outdoors don’t just write silly blog posts for a living – we run three remote fishing lodges!
Our lodge in the Bahamas is called Andros South. If you’re thinking about doing some bonefishing, we’d love the chance to help you learn a little bit about Andros South.
Here’s the quick rundown:
- The fishery on South Andros is gigantic, really varied, and super productive.
- You can fly to South Andros non-stop from Fort Lauderdale or Nassau.
- We’ve been in business on Andros for 8 years, and our team is stable and world-class.
- Our trips start at $1845 for a 3 night/2 day trip. You can join us for any number of days, starting on any day.
- We have a heck of a lot of fun.
The best way to learn more is to drop us a line. We’re pretty easy-going folks and we’re not going to give you a hard sell – promise.