Our season at Andros South starts in a month, and we’d love to have you join us.
Here are 5 reasons why you should!
Why You Should Join Us at Andros South
- Incredibly convenient. You can join us for any length of time, starting on any day. Even weekend trips from the East Coast are a no-brainer, with three flights per day to South Andros from Fort Lauderdale and Nassau.
- Big bonefish. We spend a lot of time fishing the West Side of Andros, where most of the shots are at bigger singles and doubles.
- Great for beginners. At the same time, the number of fish on South Andros makes it a great place to learn how to catch bonefish. You’ll have plenty of opportunities, and our guides love working with folks new to flats fishing.
- Mellow good times. The atmosphere at our lodge is comfortable and casual, and nothing beats evenings at our beachfront tiki hut.
- Everything included. No worries about add-ons here – airport transfers, loaner gear, full open bar and fishing wherever you want are all included in our normal lodge stay.
Drop us a line to learn more about our program at Andros South! We’d love to tell you more.