Every so often when browsing through the Deneki blog post archive (1,648 of them and counting…), we see an post or two and think “wow, forgot about that one – that was a good one”.
Today we present to you nothing more than that – no particular category, just some posts that we think you’ll enjoy but that we haven’t linked to in quite a long while.
Thanks for reading our blog!
Posts We Think You’ll Enjoy
- Try Fishing Smaller Hooks. Especially when you’re chasing steelhead or salmon.
- Trout Parts. Sage advice from Kirk Deeter and Charlie Myers.
- If a Bonefish Charges and Stops, Set! Do it because Josie told you to.
- Start with a Lift. From a classic series of spey casting tips by Brian Niska.
- Fly Fishing Research. A cool site that tests stuff out.
- A Non-Angler’s Stay at Andros South. For the companion who doesn’t fish.
- Setting the Hook on Steelhead and Salmon. Tom Larimer drops video-based knowledge.
- Most Overlooked Trout Lie. Guys like Dec and Whitey tell us where else to fish.
- Taking Fish Pictures. Great advice, with props, from Ed Sozinho.
- Fish Thy Feet. Don’t step on that steelhead – hook him.