Every once in a while we like to run a ‘Roundup’ post that really hits our archive – with links to articles that we wrote more than a year or two ago. Lots of you have started reading our stuff just in the last couple of years, and we wouldn’t want you to miss out on some classics! With that in mind, here are…
10 Popular Posts from 2009
- Polyleaders – What They Are and Why We Like Them. Alaska West spey instructor Charles St. Pierre explains.
- Making T-14 Tips. Sometimes still necessary, but back in the day we had to make them all.
- Ed Ward’s King Rig. Gear detail from the Godfather.
- John Hazel’s Steelhead Rig. More on rigging from another legend.
- 10 Tips on Swinging Flies for Kings. The basics!
- How to Pack for Your Day of Bonefishing. What goes where.
- 6 Ways to Catch More Silver Salmon. What it says.
- Mousing for Rainbow Trout – 5 Tips. Meep, meep, splash!
- Dana Sturn’s Steelhead Rig. Dr. Speypages gives up the goods.
- Sage 7126-4 TCX Review. The original Death Star – look on eBay.