Over the last 6 months we’ve added a couple of authors – Kyle Shea and Adam Jackson – to the Deneki blogging team. They’ve been doing a great job adding their perspective around here, so we thought that for today’s roundup we’d focus on the last 6 months.
Please enjoy our…
Top Posts of the Last 6 Months
- Nail Knots Without a Tool. A very handy skill to have.
- Monofilament vs. Fluorocarbon. Which leader material you should use, and why.
- 12 Ways to Make the Most of the Off-Season. You might not be fishing, but you can do this stuff.
- 12 Ways to Tie Better Flies Faster. Crank ’em out!
- It’s How Your Fly Swims That Matters. You’re not presenting your sinktip.
- Cheap and Easy Sunglass Retainers. Don’t drop ’em in the drink.
- 5 Reasons to Swing for Trout This Winter. You should do it.
- 19 Reasons to Fish a Mouse Fly. Crazy picture from Alaska.
- Easy Furled Leaders. Make them yourself.
- Hair Ties as Rod Straps. For 6-year-old girls, and you.