We do ’roundup’ posts every month or so on our blog – in which we give you lists of posts that are focused on one particular topic. We do this because we’ve written just over 1,900 posts about fly fishing since November of 2008, and chances are you haven’t read all of them.
Today’s roundup comes from a slightly different angle. Rather than focus on one particular topic, we’re presenting you simply with…
5 Posts We Like
- Making the Perfect Fishing Sandwich. Right about 5 years ago our good friend Mike Racine dropped knowledge on how to construct the ideal portable on-water nourishment.
- When It All Comes Together. Dec Hogan wrote this really cool piece for us about those special times when you nail it.
- 13 Habits of Highly Effective Anglers. This one is barely a year old and pretty widely known, but still – we’re proud of it.
- The Intruder. Jerry French, one of the fathers of this whole new family of flies, wrote some amazing details about the conception and design of the Intruder. Intruders are rad.
- 5 Ways to Blow a Shot at a Bonefish. Bonefishing is funny because you’re definitely going to screw up, and know it. Here we try to make you a better angler by hitting the high points on how to drop the ball.