When conditions allow, we really like wading for bonefish. Therefore, we’ve written a lot of posts about it in the past.
Odds are you haven’t read them all, so today we present you a roundup of 5 posts on wading for bonefish that you might not have seen before.
Wading for Bonefish – Roundup
- Wading for Bonefish – Why? There are a number of situations where wading for bonefish makes sense, here’s why.
- Lots of Wading on South Andros. How often do our guests wade? Probably more often than you might think.
- Wading in Shallow Water. Tips for stalking bonefish in the skinniest of water.
- Don’t Walk in the Clouds. A great tip for what to do when the lights go out.
- 5 (More) Tips for Wading for Bonefish. We’ve ran a post on 5 tips to consider when wading for bonefish before, but here are 5 MORE tips you might want to consider the next time you’re on foot.