Happy New Year from all of us here at Deneki Outdoors! We hope 2016 is your fishiest year yet.
To wrap up 2015, we present you with the 10 most popular posts of 2015. Thanks for reading!
Top 10 Posts of 2015
- Nymphing Without an Indicator. The nitty gritty on bouncing without the bobber.
- Rigging With Wire – The Jam Knot. A surprisingly simple way to attach flies to wire leaders when chasing toothy critters.
- Echo Glass 7129-4 Spey Rod Review. That’s right, a fiberglass spey rod.
- Landing Fish Without a Net – 6 Tips. 6 tips on how to land fish without the mesh, safely and effectively.
- The Hoh Bo Spey – Tying Instructions. How to tie Charles St. Pierre’s killer pattern for steelhead and salmon.
- Spey Casting – The Lift. The finer points of the lift from spey casting guru, Whitney Gould.
- The Foxy Leech – Tying Instructions. Another great step by step on a super fishy fly for steelhead and salmon.
- Pebble Mine Update. Straight from the source.
- Taking Care of Your Waders – 8 Tips. Tips on taking care of one of your most important pieces of gear, your waders!
- The Rubber Legged Gotcha – Tying Instructions. How to tie one of our favorite bonefish flies at Andros South.