We’re less than a month away from the opening day of our bonefishing season at Andros South. We have a feeling many of you are in the process of planning your own saltwater trips too, which is why we thought we’d present you with a bunch of posts to help prepare for whatever the flats throw at you.
- Practicing Before Your Bonefishing Trip – 5 Tips. How to practice your cast before your trip, the right way!
- South Andros – Your Quiver. Which rods to bring and why.
- Fly Rods for Bonefish – 5 Things to Look For. In case you have to add to the quiver.
- Fly Reels for Bonefish – 5 Things to Look For. Because your new rod needs a new reel, right?
- Bonefish Flies – Our Favorites for South Andros (Updated). An updated list of our go-to bonefish flies for South Andros.
- How to Rig for Bonefish – Hatch Video Series. A great video on how to tie up your own bonefish leaders.
- How to Pack for Your Day of Bonefishing. Timeless tips on which stuff to have on your person, in your pack, and in your boat bag, and why.
- 5 Non-Fishing Related Items to Bring on Your Trip. A few suggestions of non-fishing related items you might wish you had.
- Fishpond’s Five Mantras to Pack By. Some tips on how to pack all of the above.
- 10 Ways to Justify Your Fishing Trip. You know, if you’re still on the fence.