We often hear from our guests that Andros South Lodge is a tremendous value in the world of bonefishing. Once you’ve come to experience the fishing and hospitality here on South Andros Island, we think you’ll agree.
2019/20 Season Rates
We offer trips of any length, starting with 3 nights and 2 days of fishing for $2,150. Our scheduling is extremely flexible – you can come and go on any day you like, subject to availability. Our rates for week-long trips vary depending on the timeframe within the season.
- October 2019 through January 2020 (Fall): $4,250 per angler for 7 nights and 6 full days of fishing.
- February 2020 through May 2020 (Regular): $5,200 per angler for 7 nights and 6 full days of fishing.
And here’s our pricing for shorter trips:
- 6 nights / 5 fishing days: $3,950 (Fall), $4,800 (Regular)
- 5 nights / 4 fishing days: $3,400 (Fall), $4,150 (Regular)
- 4 nights / 3 fishing days: $2,700 (Fall), $3,350 (Regular)
- 3 nights / 2 fishing days: $2,150 (Fall), $2,500 (Regular)
Non-anglers are welcome to join us at the lodge for $350/day. Our trip options are very flexible; please contact us if you’d like pricing for a trip that’s not listed here. Our pricing includes an awful lot!
- Guided fishing with two anglers per boat
- Single-occupancy lodging
- All meals including alcohol
- Loaner fly rods, reels and lines
- Terminal tackle and flies
- Transfers between the Congo Town airport on South Andros and our lodge
Singles who are willing to share a boat with another guest are welcome to book with us at no additional charge. All lodging is single-occupancy.
Reschedule for Any Reason
- For any trip booked at Andros South, you can reschedule your trip, for any reason, with 7 or more days’ notice, for any time within the current season, subject to availability.
- We do not charge a penalty for rescheduling your trip. As long as you give us 7 days’ notice, we will book you in any available week within the next year.
- If you reschedule into a week that is more expensive than the week you originally booked, you must pay the difference between your original week and your new week.
- Within 7 days of your trip, rescheduling is not allowed and refunds are not given.
- You’re responsible for all charges related to rescheduling your trip, including but not limited to airline change fees and fare changes, hotel charges, etc.
Global Rescue coverage is optional and not included in our published pricing. We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your trip to Andros South. To request a quote from Seven Corners, our travel insurance partner, click here. Please contact us to book your next adventure here at Andros South.