Rapids Camp Lodge is the only place in the US where you cannot get schooled in September. Trophy rainbow trout (and char) push ahead of their classmates in line, grabbing every fly they can get their mouths around. You’ll play teacher, giving them hard lessons on getting hooked.
What better way to start the academic year than by fishing the famed Bristol Bay watershed of Alaska, you ask? Well how about a discount of nearly 30% off of Rapids Camp Lodge’s regular season rates?! That by the way includes …
- 7 nights lodging / 6 days guided fishing
- Two fly-outs plus four boat days on the Naknek River
- Round-trip airfare from Anchorage to King Salmon
- All the loaner gear you might need, including rods, reels, lines, waders, wading boots, flies and other tackle
- Deluxe accommodations, gourmet meals, beer and private label wine
Want to find out more? Just fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you in a jiffy!