Please call (800) 344-3628 for our current rates and packages. We look forward to working with you in putting together the perfect custom package for your Alaskan fishing adventure.
All you have to do is fly into Anchorage, Alaska. We pick you up in one of our private aircraft, fly directly to King Salmon, Alaska and shuttle to Rapids Camp Lodge, an ALL-INCLUSIVE ALASKAN FISHING LODGE. We provide everything at no extra charge.
- Gourmet meals served Alaskan style
- Deluxe Accommodations
- Transportation to and from Anchorage airport
- Use of amenities including our all new sauna, hot tub, work-out room, and wireless internet
- Private Guides
- Waders (breathable Goretex)
- Wading Boots
- Rods, Reels & Line
- Beer & Fine Wines
- Extensive Cigar selection
- All Flies (We even have a tying table with all the supplies you need)
- Our week trips are from Friday to Friday.
- THERE WILL BE NO FISHING ON FRIDAYS, OUR CHANGEOUT DAY.
- 3 and 4 day trips can only be booked by calling the Dallas office. They are not available all weeks. Please call for available weeks.
- Guests are to arrange for mid-day arrivals/departures.
- We accept payment via check, Discover, Visa and Mastercard. Wire transfers can also be accepted. Please call the Dallas office for more information.
Refunds are not granted for non-flying days due to weather and reasons beyond our control. A 50 percent deposit will ensure your reservations. The balance is required 90 days prior to your arrival. Reservations made less than 90 days in advance must be paid in full. In the event of cancellation, deposits will be refunded ONLY if space can be rebooked. Cancellation insurance is STRONGLY advised (obtained through your agent).
Alaska harbors a range of risks, which you may incur such as weather, exposure, rough terrain, currents, wild animal encounters and other hazards not mentioned. You agree that Rapids Camp Lodge will be held harmless of these exposures, responsibilities and dangers you have accepted. Rapids Camp Lodge will not be responsible for accidents, loss of personal property, cancellation or delays due to weather, acts of God or other circumstances beyond our control.
Please call our Anchorage office at (800) 344-3628 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Alaska Time Zone UTC -09:00, Monday through Friday) and we will gladly answer your questions or help with reservations.