Wow! While working on some upcoming posts, your fearless editor just happened upon this little tidbit – to date we’ve had 1,321 comments on our site. We’re devoting today to thanking all of you who have left comments – we really appreciate it! This whole blogging thing is a lot more interesting when it’s interactive, and we’re grateful for all of your votes, questions, opinions, input and more.
A Few Posts With Lots of Comments
- 90 readers told us why they want to fish in Alaska this summer.
- 14 of you have contributed your favorite fishing tips.
- 46 anglers so far have told us about their favorite steelhead rod.
- 27 people have weighed in with their thoughts on bananas in the boat.
- 44 owners of fly fishing web sites have asked to be added to our directory.
Pretty awesome, huh?
WindKnot has a blog of his own called Flatswalker where he writes all about fishing on the flats. 24 times, though, he’s stopped by our blog to contribute with some really insightful comments. Exhibit A: his post-within-a-comment on our article about how to pack for your day of bonefishing. Exhibit B: great input on how to tie leaders for fishing on the flats. There’s lots more where those came from. Thanks a ton, WindKnot!
There’s a bunch more of you who have been huge contributors, and a whole boatload who have commented once or twice. We appreciate it and we thank you. We love your comments – please leave one any time!