With a little over a month away, our bonefishing season at Andros South is just around the corner. We have to admit, we’re growing a little impatient ourselves to get back on the flats, and have already started gearing up for the season to come. Hopefully you are too!
Good planning is the key to a successful fishing trip. Therefore, we’ve decided to roundup some popular posts based entirely on gearing up for your next bonefishing trip. Enjoy!
5 Posts on Gearing Up for Bonefishing
- How to Pack for Your Day of Bonefishing – Just what it says.. How to pack for your first day of bonefishing, right down to what goes in your pack, what goes in your boat bag, and what should stay on your person!
- 3 Things to Look for In Your Andros Bonefish Fly – How to choose the good from the bad.
- Bonefish Fly Selection for South Andros – The essential flies that should be in your box at all times.
- Reels for Bonefishing – 5 Things to Look For – Bonefish (especially big bonefish) can put your reel to the test. Thinking of investing in a new reel? Put down that ol’ click-and-pawl and check this out.
- Your Quiver for Andros South – How to round out your rod quiver so you’re ready for anything the flats throws at you.