If you’re spending a day fishing, you’re lucky!
10 Things to Appreciate During Your Day on the Water
- The sound of the water
- The beauty of the smallest fish you catch, and the knowledge that he’s going to get big because you treated him so well
- The quality time with family or friends, if you’re fishing with family or friends
- The quality time alone, if you’re fishing alone
- The smell of the river or lake or flat
- The fact that your cell phone is off (right?)
- The fact that your high-tech gear works so well
- The fact that you’re not working
- The opportunity to learn
- The sound of your singing reel
What do you appreciate during your day on the water? Leave us a comment and let us know!