It’s almost 2017, have you made a New Year’s resolution yet?
Let us guess.. Exercise more? Save money? Eat healthier? Get organized? Those are great, but we’ll do you one better.. Here are 10 ways to be a better angler in 2017. Take your pick!
- I will learn to cast with my opposite hand.
- I will tie my own leaders.
- I will fish the transitions.
- I will tie (and fish) more clouser minnows.
- I will cast whenever I think I see a bonefish.
- I will learn to cast just a little bit further.
- I will pull more, and push less when spey casting.
- I will fish out bad casts.
- I will keep my rod tip high on shallow flats.
- I will take a kid fishing.
Already do all of these? Tell us about your fishy resolutions or goals by leaving a comment below!
Happy New Year!