It’s part 3 today in our series of ‘most popular posts of 2010’ articles. We wanted to make sure that you’re not missing out on any of the good stuff!
Having already seen which trout fishing posts were deemed cool, and which bonefishing posts went viral, today you get to see which 10 posts about steelhead fishing really turned our readers’ cranks in 2010.
Top 10 Steelhead Fishing Posts in 2010
- All About Spey Fishing – It’s a giant post with links to boatloads of articles about spey fishing.
- Tom Larimer’s Steelhead Rig – Exactly how Tom rigs himself up to catch steelhead on the Dean.
- Dean River Steelhead Flies – 5 Favorites – Pretty obvious – classics and modern ones too.
- The Intruder – Incredibly interesting, detailed post by Jerry French, co-creator of the Intruder, on its design.
- Anchor Placement Tips – Tom Larimer gives you an anchor placement Ph. D. on video.
- John Hazel’s Steelhead Rig – Another one – what John would use on the Dean.
- Switch Rods – Why You Should Try One – We like ’em and we think you should too.
- The Perfect Summer Steelhead Rod – A review of the Sage 7136-4 Z-Axis.
- Dana Sturn’s Steelhead Rig – Hmmm, you people like reading about expert steelhead rigs, apparently.
- What’s Your Favorite Steelhead Rod? – A poll where tons of people stop by and tell us about their favorite rods.