It’s late August and that mean’s we’re wrapping up two great seasons at Alaska West and BC West…but it also means that in less than two months we’ll be chasing bonefish around the incredible flats of South Andros Island!
We’re good friends with the good folks over at Gink and Gasoline. They’ve been cranking out quality fishing tips like crazy lately, and we thought we’d pass on a few.
- Better Downstream Presentations and Drifts. Trout fishing tip with video to boot.
- Anchor Placement When Space is Tight. Spey casting when it’s not easy.
- Tying the Sid Fishious. It’s a steelhead fly. Jeff Hickman shows you how.
- 11 Tips for Presenting Your Fly to Tarpon. Just like it sounds.
- The Moth Larva Hatch. Learn about a hatch you probably know nothing about.
More from Our Friends Online
A couple of years ago we ran a Louis Cahill photo of Bruce Chard that we thought would make an excellent cover for Bonefish Magazine, if there was a Bonefish Magazine.
We’re back today with another contender. Not bad, eh?