It’s that time of year. The Fly Fishing Film Tour is back again, and we really think you should check it out. The Fly Fishing Film Tour, or F3T, is an evening at your local theater showing a bunch of independent fly fishing films.
Why You Should Go
- It’s a really fun atmosphere.
- You get to hang out with other people who like to fly fish.
- You get to watch movies about fly fishing.
- You might win some cool schwag.
Facts About the Tour
- It’s playing in 39 locations in the US this year. Those locations include places like San Francisco and St Louis and Atlanta, but also places like Edwards CO, Fayetville AR, and Logan UT. That’s cool.
- This year the tour will donate $30,000 to filmmakers and give away over $350,000 in prizes to attendees. That’s super cool.
- It runs from January 26th (Ventura, CA) to April 24th (Logan, UT).
Check out the schedule and buy your tickets right here. You definitely want to get those tickets soon – last year almost 75% of the shows sold out in advance.
It’s really fun and you should go.